Security means peace of mind. A computer and information security audit can be an extremely difficult undertaking.
The growing complexity of information systems requires an extremely comprehensive and detailed audit programme. Some of the key questions that security audits should answer include:
- How difficult are passwords to crack?
- Is access to files and folders controlled using ACL's?
- Are audit logs created to record access to resources?
- Are audit logs reviewed?
- How is backup media stored?
- What business continuity measures are in place?
- Are patch levels on operating systems kept up to date?
Based on the findings of the security audit, the appropriate security mechanisms, where possible, will be proposed to mitigate the security risks identified.
If you would like to speak to one of our highly trained and experienced security consultants then please call us on 0114 362 7000 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org