We Provide IT Support and Services to Sheffield and Yorkshire based companies. Our IT Support services are client focused and our IT systems will meet the needs of your organisation. Our approach is entirely business focused. We never lose sight of our core belief that IT should be used first and foremost to improve our clients’ businesses – to increase productivity and efficiency, and reduce costs.
Affinity IT Services can offer a variety of IT Support packages. An accredited Microsoft Small Business Specialist and Microsoft Certified Partner, our services are designed to suit companies of all sizes and industries. From our Sheffield offices we are ideally placed to service customers throughout Yorkshire and can provide telephone support, remote support and onsite support for a wide range of systems including Network Support, Wireless Network Support, Small Business Server Support, PC Support, Software Support, Server Support, Etc..
- Unlimited Support Calls via Our Telephone Helpdesk
- ITIL Best Practice Services
- Regular Proactive Server Health Checks
- Telephone Support
- Remote Control
- Remote Support
- Reactive/Proactive Support
Our goal is to prevent system outages but where the problems occur, we endeavour ‘to restore normal services as quickly as possible and minimise the adverse impact on business operations’, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained. Affinity IT Services do this through the fully ITIL compliant Service Desk function based on 20 years technical IT support experience within the IT sector.
Your Incidents will be logged and managed by our help desk in line with the ITIL framework. In the event that we are unable to resolve your issue at the first attempt, it will be categorised and prioritised accordingly. That said, we will strive to provide the highest level of ‘Quick-wins’ and ‘First Time Fixes’. This high quality of telephone support is aided by our use of remote control tools, we can simply connect to your PC wherever you are and deliver a resolution to your issue.
- Improved Customer Service
- Increased accessibility through a single point of contact, communication, and information
- Better-quality and quicker turnaround of requests
- Improved teamwork and communication
- Enhanced focus towards service provision
- A reduced negative business impact
- Improved usage of IT support resources and increased productivity of business personnel
- More meaningful management information to support decisions.